Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
300. Engineering Instrumentation and Measurement (2)
- Prerequisites: MATH 224, PHYS 151, 152.
- Statistical analysis of experimental data, uncertainty analysis, various statistical distributions and test of goodness of fit, correlation coefficient and multivariable regression. Engineering instrumentation include types of passive/active transducers, electronics for instrumentation, computer-based data acquisition, and experiments on pressure, temperature, force measurements.
- (Lecture-problems 1 hour, Laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List