Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
798. Doctoral Dissertation (4-12)
- Prerequisite: Enrollment is limited to students formally admitted to the Ph.D. program in Engineering and Industrial Applied Mathematics who have passed the preliminary examinations and research tool tests on completion of at least 48 units of course work.
- A written dissertation proposal containing an outline of the research to be undertaken and references to relevant source material must be submitted. Only upon a positive recommendation may a student embark on a dissertation.
- Minimum of 4 units per semester. Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List