Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
590./690. Advanced Topics in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (3)
- Prerequisite: Graduate engineering standing or consent of instructor.
- Selected topics from recent advances in mechanical engineering.
- Course content will vary from year to year. Topics will be announced in the Schedule of Classes. May be repeated to a maximum of 6 units with different topics.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List