Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
575. Robot Modeling and Control (3)
- Prerequisites: MAE 371, MATH 370A.
- Detailed study of rigid body dynamics with emphasis on robot arm analysis. Three–dimensional kinematic analysis. Rotational and homogeneous transformations. Eulerian angles. Denavit Hartenberg representation. Kinematic chains. Recursive formulas. Euler’s moment equations and gyrodynamics. Multi–body analysis. Lagrange’s equations. Special topics.
- (Lecture–problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List