Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
565. Advanced Aerospace Structures (3)
- Prerequisite: MAE 465 or consent of instructor.
- Application of energy principles and finite element method to aerospace structural components, plates and shells without stiffeners, structural dynamics, material and geometric nonlinear problems. FEA for composite structures, application to simple wings, finite element modeling techniques, application of finite element computer programs.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List