Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
505. Quantitative Methods for Engineering Managers (3)
- Prerequisite: MAE 501 or 502 or equivalents.
- Concepts and methods using quantitative approaches in engineering management decision-making. Computer-based tools used in management decision-making for subjective approaches. Probabilistic methods, forms of linear program model, network analysis, dynamic programming, Monte Carlo simulation and queuing models. Methods formulating problems are emphasized.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List