210. Computer Methods in Chemical Engineering (3) F
- Prerequisites: CHEM 111A, MATH 122, PHYS 151.
- Beginning programming and techniques of numerical analysis applied to typical problems in chemical engineering.
- (Lecture-problems 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.