580./480. Theoretical Methods in Chemical Engineering (3)
- Prerequisites: CH E 420, 430.
- Simulation and optimization of chemical engineering processes by mathematical formulation and computer modeling.
- Extra requirements for graduate students: term papers or projects.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.