213. Environmental Health, Safety and Emergency Response (3)
- Prerequisites: CHEM 111A, BIOL 211A, ET 206.
- Hands-on instruction in safety and emergency response to chemical and physical exposures in industrial and field settings. Acute and chronic health effects produced by exposure to chemical agents.
- (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.