Research Engineer - Record Linkage and NLP
- Design and develop creative techniques for de-duplication and record linkage in structured and semi-structured databases.
- Implement unsupervised machine learning and clustering algorithms on large-scale data.
- The successful candidate will be a team player capable of developing scalable solutions that go into real products.
Desired Skills & Experience
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Strong programming skills in Java
- One or more scripting languages e.g. Groovy, Python
- Large-scale system design experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Background in NoSql technologies such as Hadoop and Mapreduce
- Familiarity with database design with a working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong background in record linkage, entity resolution and alias detection
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Background in machine learning and data mining
- Background in large-scale graph algorithms
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines
Desired Experience & Skills
(any of the following would be a plus)
- Background in NLP and Information Extraction from unstructured data
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Python
A revolutionary consumer insight technology based on pattern matching and data mining utilizing natural language processing in a unique data environment. Our product performs Market Research at the Individual Consumer Level. We help brands achieve their strategic objectives by leveraging scoring algorithms to provide deep knowledge at the individual consumer and household level. Our scores can turn our client's website, email marketing program, call center, mobile app, or social presence into a powerful self-learning conversion machine.
Compensation: Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Employer Job ID: CSLB01RL
To receive additional information and to apply, please contact: Soodi Eshraghi at (310) 893-1736 Ext. 710 email: firstname.lastname@example.org