Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
496. Computer Science Problem Solving (1)
- Prerequisites: CECS 274 and consent of instructor.
- Problem solving in Computer Science. Theory necessary to solve computer science problems and the solutions to the problems. Problems studied will involve applications of graph theory, data structures, recursion, and algorithms.
- (Lecture 1 hour.) May be repeated to a maximum of 6 units in different semesters. Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698