Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
492. Computer Networking Project Course (3)
- Prerequisite: CECS 474 or consent of instructor.
- Selected topics from recent advances in computer networking. Design, implementation, and performance analysis of enterprise networks. Network modeling and simulation. Application of selected topics to a semester-long team project focusing on the design and implementation of a large-scale network system.
- (Seminar 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698