Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
491. Software Development Project (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 343 and Senior status.
- Selected topics from recent advances in applied computing. Application of selected topics to the design and implementation of a software system within a team setting. Techniques for project management, documentation, and technical presentations. Software design, implementation, and evaluation strategies.
- (Seminar 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698