Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
360. Integrated Circuit Design Software (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 301, 325 (or 346), MATH 123 or 222.
- Introduction to Computer Aided Design tools used in the design and fabrication of integrated circuits. Discussion of the IC fabrication process, the layout and routing of basic gates, transistor level design of gates, synthesis and RTL level design, floor planning, and IC development costs.
- (Lecture 2 hours, lab 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698