Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
228. Discrete Structures with Computing Applications (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 174 and one of the following: MATH 115, 119A, 122, PSY 310.
- An introduction to discrete mathematics with applications towards computing. Topics include sets, functions, logic, relations, graphs, trees, recursion, combinatorics, and mathematical reasoning.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory/problem session 3 hours.)
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698