Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
211. Principles of Computer Engineering I (3)
- Prerequisites: MATH 122, CECS 201.
- Basic principles used in analysis of computer-based circuits. CMOS switching circuit basics. Timing diagrams. Timing margins. Digital electronic devices. A/D and D/A data conversion. Data capture and processing for digital processing. Digital transforms. Digital displays.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory, 3 hours.)
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698