Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
698. Thesis or Industrial Project (2-6)
- Prerequisite: Advancement to Candidacy.
- Planning, preparation, completion of thesis or equivalent industrial project report on a suitable topic in computer engineering and computer science following the library's prescribed format. Requires consultation with Graduate Advisor and submission of Agreement for Independent Study form each semester.
- May be repeated to a total of 6 units.
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497