Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
406. Cost Engineering and Analysis (3)
- Prerequisite: Completion of GE Foundation Requirements.
- Introduction to the concepts of capital and operations budgets, capital acquisition, economic evaluation of capital alternatives and effect of the time-value of money in industrial operations and construction industries.
- Graduate students will be required to do an additional assignment. (Lecture-Problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List
CE Lower Division Course List
CEM Lower Division Course List
CEM Upper 304 - 375 Course List
CEM Upper 404 - 490 Course List