Student Research Symposium
What is Science & Math Safari to Success?
- An orientation program sponsored by the Jensen SAS Center and the CNSM Advising Center in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (CNSM)
- An opportunity to learn what is required of science and math majors
- A chance to learn what programs and opportunities are available in the College of Natural Sciences & Math
- An opportunity to meet CNSM faculty, staff, and administrators
- A chance to receive academic advising for first semester classes
- An opportunity to meet current CNSM students and organizations.
Who can attend?
In addition to student - parents, family members and other guests are invited to attend this program.
When will it take place?
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 (after placement testing)
What is the cost?
There is no cost to attend the afternoon event.
The Chemistry Placement Test has an registration cost (see below). *Parking is NOT included in the cost. Parking is $5.00 per day in any general campus lot.
Science & Math Safari to Success Registration
Tuesday, June 25, 2013: Science & Math Safari to Success
Preliminary Schedule of Events (subject to change)
*Placement tests are for students only.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013: CNSM/SOAR Workshop
For Incoming Freshmen:
- New CSULB students are REQUIRED to attend SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)
- Visit the SOAR website or call (562) 985-5515 for more information. *separate registration process and fee required
- If the June 26 date is full, we recommend the June 27 or 28 date.
For Parents/Family Members:
*separate registration process and fee required.
Need a Map?
If you have any questions, please contact the Jensen SAS Center at (562) 985-4682 or email Aimee.Arreygue@csulb.edu.