RGRLL Commonly used forms:
- Must be completed in the event that an instructor of record is not present in the classroom (cancellations or substitutions).
- Required for all travel done for academic purposes.
- Required for International travel along with Travel Request & Estimation Worksheet
- Required for travel or field trips done in groups for academic purposes
- Recommended for all employees so all reimbursements can be done electronically
- For any event in which you request departmental support
The purpose of CARES Team is to provide a centralized structure for the campus community for early intervention of at-risk students who pose a concern, potential threat or actual threat to self or others. Students exhibiting behaviors that are of concern in relation to their personal, physical and emotional well-being should be referred to the CARES Team along with students who are intimidating, disruptive, aggressive, or violent. The CARES Team will review all information available on the student’s behavior and background to determine an action plan and monitor the student on a case-by-case basis.
CLA Forms, Policies and Procedures
Academics (Curriculum, Instructional Resources, Class Scheduling Process and Enrollment Data)
Faculty Personnel (All forms and procedures for Faculty, Tenure Track, RTP and Grant Writing)
CLA Atlas Advising Checklists:
French & Francophone Studies (Major)
French – Interdisciplinary (Major)
ENROLLMENT SERVICES - Student Forms & Publications