Application for Psychology Awards
Apply next Fall to be named an Outstanding Senior in Psychology!
Application for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 will be posted in November 2014, check back here!
Applications will be accepted for departmental recognition of Outstanding Graduating Seniors and for other departmental awards in Psychology. Please return the application to the Psychology Department Office in room PSY 100.
Application Deadline: TBA Fall 2014
** Students are eligible who will graduate in December 2014, May, and August 2015**
The Selection Committee will review:
* Overall GPA and the GPA in the last 45 units of course work
* GPA in Psychology at CSULB
* Papers published in Psychology and research experience
* Prizes, Honors, and Awards
* Courses in Psychology at CSULB
* Contributions to Student Activities in the department, school, or university
* Fieldwork and other Psychology-related experience outside the university
* Student’s statement of career goals
* Other evidence of potential for professional achievement in Psychology
Other Psychology Department Awards:
- Lucio Morales Award – for outstanding scholarship
- Joann Beers Service Award – for outstanding service to the department, college, university, and/or community
- Most Outstanding Senior in Psychology