Students should meet with an academic advisor:
- to declare Human Development as their major;
- to discuss course selection;
- and to file for graduation.
Undergraduate advising in Human Development takes place during appointments only with the undergraduate advisor, Dr. Rachna Soni.
Schedule Advising Appointments
New Majors Sessions - Maximum of 6 students per session. Student must be present the entire hour.
- Thursdays: 3:30 – 4:30 pm only
- Please sign up in advance by clicking here to go to the New Major Session online scheduling system.
Individual Advising - Individual appointments of approximately 15 minutes. General advising questions for existing majors only. No declaration of majors during this session.
- Dates and times vary
- Please sign up in advance by clicking here to go to the Individual Advising Appointment online scheduling system.
Important Advising Deadlines
August 1: Papers for reinstatement for FALL Semester
December 1: Papers for reinstatement for SPRING Semester
Octover 15: File to graduate for SPRING & SUMMER
March 1: File to graduate for FALL and WINTER
Note: Please allow at least one week prior to the above deadlines to garner the appropriate departmental signatures.
More Enrollment and Registration Information