Posted on June 22, 2013 by Audrey
I was working on trying to improve my ferns classification and ended up losing the file that contained the classification. I am probably just going to continue searching for a way to improve the ferns classification rather than going back and trying to figure out what I did before. I have tried too many variations of the same classification that I don’t really want to go through that process all over again.
From now on, I will definitely keep track of which classification methods were successful and how I did them. I am currently trying to read more articles to see if there are different ways of classifying vegetation other than just comparing mean values of the bands and slope. I am hoping to find some solutions that I am capable of doing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.