Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Deadline: Feb. 27, 2012
- Abstract submissions should consist of no more than 200-250 words.
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- A CV is required at the time of your abstract submission.
- All submissions should be attached and submitted as a Word document.
- E-mail abstracts to EnglishConference2012@gmail.com.
- E-mail subject line should read, “Conference Abstract Submission.”
- If your presentation requires audio-visual display, please specify your exact needs at the time of your abstract submission.
Final Paper Presentation Guidelines
- Presenters will have approximately 8-12 minutes for a paper presentation, followed by a moderated question and answer session.
- Speaking/presentation time typically equates to two minutes per typed, double-spaced page.