International Studies and Human Resource Management Major
Major: International Studies and Human Resource Management
Degree(s): MBA in Finance, Webster University in Austria and Thailand, class of 2011; BA in International Studies and Human Resource Management, California State University – Long Beach, class of 2008.
With an interest in international relations and business management, Guergana has established a career in which she has been able to combine her passions. As an International Studies major at CSULB, Guergana’s educational path focused on contemporary foreign politics and geopolitical determinants. During her time at CSULB, Guergana participated in several Honor Societies that focused on International Business and Relations. Upon graduation, Guergana worked as a Research Assistant for a Worlds of Journalism Project in Bulgaria and then as an intern for the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After building on her experience post-graduation, Guergana decided to obtain a higher education by pursuing an MBA in Finance at Webster University. Guergana spent two years in the MBA program, earning her degree on Webster University campuses in Austria and Thailand. Upon earning her MBA, Guergana remained at Webster University briefly as a Global Program Coordinator until she obtained her current position as a Consultant for PriceWaterHouseCoopers in Vienna, Austria.
Guergana’s Professional Road Map:
- Consultant, PriceWaterHouseCoopers
- Global Program Coordinator (GPC), Webster University
- Intern – International Private Banking, Bank Gutmann
- Science Instructor, Knowledge Learning Corporation
- Intern – Department Americas, Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Research Assistant, Worlds of Journalism International Project
- Informational Student Assistant – ESL Specialist, California State University – Long Beach