- Admissions Information
- Course Information
- Distance Education
- Continuing Education
- Stipend Grants & Special Programs
How to Apply to the MSW Program
The School of Social Work application cycle begins October 1st. Prospective students can apply beginning on October 1st.
Applying to the MSW Program at CSULB is a TWO-PART process:
- APPLY ONLINE TO THE UNIVERSITY (CSULB): You must apply to the University (CSULB) by submitting an online CSU Mentor Application.
- You can leave the part of the CSU Mentor application regarding Statement of Purpose blank.
- Have original transcripts from all postsecondary schools sent directly to CSULB "University Enrollment Services" (U.E.S.). The mailing address for U.E.S. is available on their website.
- U.E.S. will issue you a 9-digit CSULB student identification number within two weeks of your online application submission.
- SUBMIT APPLICATION PACKET TO THE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK: