Where to Obtain Health Requirements:
- Your Personal Physician or Healthcare Provider
- TRANSFER STUDENTS: Your Current Community College Health Center-- for vaccinations, titers, and physical exams.
- CURRENT CSULB STUDENTS ONLY: Student Health Services.
- You must specify you are a new nursing student needing vaccines and titers when you make your appointment.
- APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE: TBA
- CVS Minute Clinic -- for vaccinations and physical exams
- For CPR certification:
- Heart to Heart (714-891-5620) - be sure to let them know you're a CSULB Nursing student and ask for a course for Healthcare Providers