Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
California State University, Long Beach
Department of Kinesiology
Print this pageAdd this page to your favoritesSelect a font sizeSelect a small fontSelect a medium fontSelect a large font

General Downloads

These are forms that may be required of both undergraduate and graduate students. Please check with the appropriate advisor.

Individual Course Agreement Form

[ Download PDF File - 28.2KB ]
This form is used for students who are applying for credit for individualized work such as research, internships, or independent studies.

Extra Unit Petition Form

[ Download PDF File - 25.9KB ]
This form is used for undergrad or graduate students who wish to register for more units than regularly allowed. Must get Department permission and then submit to Enrollment Services (BH-101).

Course Substitution Petition Form

[ Download PDF File - 459KB ]
This form is used to petition a course substitution. It must be accompanied by your transcripts.

Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirements

[ Download PDF File - 354KB ]
This form is used for students who have already applied to graduate and need to substitute a class or change the requirements which they have not met. The Department must approve the form and then it must be issued to Enrollment Services.

Graduation Degree Progress Report - Problem Resolution Form