California State University, Long Beach
Evaluation of Mandatory Residential Substance Abuse Programs
Department of Criminal Justice
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
$30 in Free Gift Cards
All 1453 and MCOP clients are invited to participate in a survey conducted by California State University, Long Beach. This is approved by CDCR, SASCA, and your TP.
- WHO can participate? All parolees under Mandatory Conditions of Parole (MCOP) or Senate Bill (SB) 1453 programs.
- WHAT is the survey? We ask questions about your life, history, school and work, finances, family & friends, living arrangements, alcohol & drug use, feelings & attitudes, health, church and social activities, and the MCOP or SB1453 programs.
- HOW LONG does it take? About 30-45 minutes.
- HOW do I sign up? Call 1 (888) 867-5495 to take the survey (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- WHEN do I call? Call during your first week in the program. We will give you dates to call back, usually after 90 days and right before you leave the program.
- FREE GIFT CARDS? We mail you a $10 gift card each time you take the survey: at intake ($10), 90days ($10), & right before you leave ($10). You pick from: Albertsons, Ralphs, Starbucks, Subway, Target, Vons, or Walmart.
- MORE INFO? Call 1 (888) 867-5495 for more information (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- CONFIDENTIAL? YES! We have a Certificate of Confidentiality (DA-08-212) from the National Institute of Health, which states we “may not be compelled in any Federal, State, or local civil, criminal, administrative, legislative, or other proceedings to identify you in any way.” This means that no one – not your parole agent or treatment provider, not even a court which issues a subpoena – can look at any information we have that identifies you. For more information, please call 1 (888) 867-5495.
Call 1 (888) 867-5495
Thanks for your participation!