- To remain in good academic standing, undergraduate students must maintain a minimum 2.00 overall cumulative GPA & CSULB cumulative GPA.
- Overall cumulative GPA includes all transferable college coursework, including courses completed at CSULB
- CSULB cumulative GPA only includes coursework completed at CSULB
- Probation for undergraduates occurs at the end of any fall or spring term in which their CSULB cumulative and/or overall cumulative GPA falls below 2.00.
- Disqualified students may apply for reinstatement to the university once they have been out of attendance for at least one fall or spring semester and have demonstrated an ability to succeed academically.