TABC & Toyota “Let’s Go Places” Scholarship
Amount/Award: $2,000 (three available for Operations and Supply Chain Management option and two available for all other CBA options)
- Must be a current, active member of at least one of the following Associated Business Students Organizations Council (ABSOC) student organizations:
- Associated Business Students Organizations Council (ABSOC)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting Society (BAP)
- Black Business Students Association (BBSA)
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Hispanic Students Business Association (HSBA)
- Human Resource Management Association (HRMA)
- Information Systems Student Association (ISSA)
- International Business Association (IBA)
- Law Society
- Society for Advancement of Management (SAM)
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management as your option at CSULB. Three awards will be given to applicants with Operations and Supply Chain Management option and two awards will be given to any CBA option.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the following semester unless you are graduating. Graduating students should be aware that when scholarships are added to student accounts at the end of the semester after financial aid has been disbursed, it may create an over award in financial aid. This means that your financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate the scholarship and you may then owe the difference to the university.
- The winners will have an opportunity to meet as a group with a company representative to learn more about career opportunities at Toyota.
- Previous recipients of a TABC & Toyota Scholarship are not eligible to receive subsequent awards.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- A typewritten personal statement (one page, double spaced, 12pt. font) providing examples of your community service and involvement as a volunteer and what it means to you.