Port of Long Beach Scholarship
Amount/Award: Varies (several available)
- Must have a major degree of a Bachelor of Science in Business, option in International Business at CSULB. Pre-business majors are okay to apply.
- Must have completed or be in progress with ALL the major specific degree requirements (MSDR) at the time of application.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must be enrolled at CSULB for Fall 2015 (scholarship cannot be awarded to students graduating in Spring or Summer 2015)
- Must be willing to cooperate with the Port of Long Beach in it publicity and attend an event in spring.
- Must not be an employee or intern at the Port of Long Beach or a member of the immediate family of anyone connected with the Port of Long Beach.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities
- A typewritten statement describing service to the community of the University, including extra-curricular activities. Emphasis should be on goals and career aspirations. Applications without an adequate statement will not be considered.