Minerva Davis Endowment Scholarship
Amount/Award: $3,000 (several available)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor or Masters of Science in Business, option in Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management at CSULB. Pre-business majors are okay to apply.
- Must have completed or be in progress with ALL the major specific degree requirements (MSDR) at the time of application.
- Must maintain at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA or better
- Must have participated in an ethical course or certificate program (i.e. Ethics at the Beach, Ethical Leadership 401A/401B)
- Preference will be given to full-time students
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities
- A personal statement describing which ethical course or certificate program you participated and how the course impacted your education (12pt. font, Max. 1 page)
- Copy of 2014-2015 Financial Aid Award Summary from MyCSULB