Fleet Reserve Associaton - Branch 43 Scholarship
Amount/Award: $1,250 (two available)
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management as your option at CSULB.
- Must have served in the United Stated military or be the dependent of a United States service person.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must attend at least one meeting of Branch 43 during the academic year for which the award is received.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the following semester unless you are graduating. Graduating students should be aware that when scholarships are added to student accounts at the end of the semester after financial aid has been disbursed, it may create an over award in financial aid. This means that your financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate the scholarship and you may then owe the difference to the university.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities.
- A copy of the United States Government Form DD-214 (proof of service) or another official document which verifies the dependent as the son or daughter of active or retired military personnel.
- A typewritten statement describing the applicant’s military experience and what it has meant to serve the United States Armed Forces or an essay from the dependent which described what it has meant to be a part of a military family or another aspect of military life and its impact on the applicant.
- A letter of reference, preferably from a CBA faculty member.