Welcome to Business @ The Beach
We look forward to having you join the College of Business Administration (CBA) Freshman Class at California State University, Long Beach.
CBA’s Advising Center
CBA has an excellent Advising Center with staff dedicated to advising and assisting all CBA undergraduate students in successfully completing all degree requirements in a timely manner. The CBA Advising Center is the “home” for our students and will assist you in choosing your courses for General Education and major specific courses and offering support and guidance to smooth your transition from high school into the College of Business Administration. CSULB provides mandatory advising in the fall and spring semesters of your freshman year to ensure that you successfully begin your educational experience, You will need to meet (or establish and maintain communications) with CBA Academic Advisors in order to meet the university requirement. Most importantly, we invite you to see one of our professional advisors or walk in for a quick question whenever you need assistance or have a question. The CBA advisors assist you from the summer orientation before your first semester and all the way through until graduation.
CBA Student Organizations
CBA has the most prominent college organizations on campus. All of these CBA student organizations are “not only dedicated to developing your business skills and networks, but also sponsor community service events and social events” The organizations range from business option specific to honor societies and specialized student population organizations. Joining one of our CBA Student Organizations ensures a well-rounded business experience when you graduate.
Dr. Gayle Fenton
Senior Director, CBA Center for Student Success
- Apply Online: CSU Mentor
- Admissions Application Status: ES: Current Application Deadlines
- Admission Information (Undergraduate): ES: Freshman Application and Admission
- Campus Tours: University Outreach & Student Relations: Campus Tours Information
- Center for International Education: International Education at CSULB
- CSULB Catalog: Links to most current University Catalog
- Dorms/Residence Halls: University Housing & Residential Life
- Key Forms: ES Forms & Publications
- Money Matters: CSULB Home, Student Info, Money Matters
- Using MyCSULB: ES Using MyCSULB
- Request Information: University Outreach & School Relations, Prospective Student Information
- Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR): Student Services Division Home, Student Transition & Retention Services
- CBA Academic Advising Center: CBA, Centers & Resources