Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /webtree/colleges/cba/nss/041310.php on line 44
Past Spring 2011 Events
Fall 2010 Events
- “Inside City Management: A Discussion of the Structure and Practice of Long Beach City Management” - 12/02/10
Rescheduled“The Journey from College Student to CEO” - 11/18/10
- “Veterans in Business: Challenges and Victories” - 11/04/10
- “Remembering Coach John Wooden” - 10/28/10
- “The Business of CSULB Athletics: a Panel Discussion” - 10/14/10
- “Seeking Opportunities in Uncertain Markets” - 10/07/10
- “Overcoming Adversity: The Power of Positivity” - 09/16/10
Spring 2010 Events
- “Negotiating Across Cultures” - 04/27/10
- “Branding 101” - 04/13/10
- “Managing the Millennials” - 04/06/10
- “LEAN Supply Chain Management” - 03/23/10
- “Harnessing the Power of Social Media” - 03/16/10
- “Nonprofit Leadership: Making a Difference by Serving Others” - 03/02/10
- “The New World of Higher Education” - 02/16/10
Past Event - April 13, 2010
Clients, agencies, media and academic institutions have called upon Sasha Strauss' award winning forums worldwide; presenting throughout East Asia, Europe and North America. NPR, ABC Radio and The Wall Street Journal continue to seek his expertise on branding everything from presidential candidates to innovative start-ups and Fortune 500s. Mr. Strauss is the Managing Director at Innovation Protocol, a brand strategy consulting firm that exclusively serves innovators. The firm's clients include global market leaders such as Johnson & Johnson, Korn/Ferry International and PayPal. As well, 10% of the company's brand strategy services are allocated to serving non-profits, with nearly half a million dollars in philanthropic work being delivered since the agency's founding. When not leading the development of brand strategies for the firm's international clientele, Mr. Strauss is an Adjunct Professor at USC’s Annenberg School for Communication, where he teaches graduate brand strategy. As such, he regularly guest lectures at preeminent graduate programs such as the Anderson School at UCLA, MIT Sloan and The Johnson School at Cornell. With over 14 years in strategic brand development, Mr. Strauss has led international programs for companies such as Microsoft, TiVo, Thermos, Electronic Arts, Yahoo!, eBay and Adobe. Mr. Strauss holds a bachelors degree from UC Irvine, a masters in Strategic Corporate Communication Management from USC and an executive business management degree from UCLA's Anderson Graduate School of Management.
Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /webtree/colleges/cba/nss/041310.php on line 109
College of Business Administration
California State University, Long Beach
Room CBA 139A
1250 Bellflower Blvd., MS - 8501
Long Beach, California 90840-8306
Visitors to the campus must purchase a parking permit at a yellow kiosk for $5.00.
There is a yellow kiosk located in Lot 15 adjacent to the CBA building.
Please park in the multistory parking structure adjacent to the College of Business Administration building on Merriam Way. Campus Map.
NOTE: After purchasing your permit, you may park in the spaces marked "Employees Only" in Lot 15 after 6:00 p.m.