Listed below are the steps and important dates and deadlines for your graduation from CSULB. You can download all required forms, complete them online and return them via email, fax or mail to the MBA Office. You can also drop the forms off in person.
- Evening MBA Students: Follow the procedures below
- Daytime Accelerated MBA Students: See your advisor
- Saturday MBA Students: See your advisor
NOTE: It is the student’s responsibility to pay close attention to grades. If you decide to withdraw from a class, make sure you file the appropriate paperwork or you will receive a WU which will compute in your GPA as an F. You must maintain a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 to remain in good standing in the program
Advancement to Candidacy – This form should be filed with the MBA Office after you have completed the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled at CSULB in the semester of Advancement
- Must have a 3.0 GPA on all post-baccalaureate upper division and graduate coursework
- Must have completed or be currently enrolled in all pre-requisite courses
- Must have passed all portions of the WPE or have been waived out of it
Amendment to Advancement – This form must be filed with the MBA Office if any changes are made to your specialization courses.
Graduation Check Requirements:In order to graduate from CSULB, you must file a graduation check form with the Office of Enrollment Services:
Spring/Summer Graduation: May 1 – October 15 of previous year
(May/Summer 2014 graduation, the filing period is May 1 – Oct. 15, 2013)
Fall/Winter Graduation: December 1 (previous year) – March 1 (current year)
(Fall 2014 graduation, the filing period is Dec. 1, 2013 – March 1, 2014)
GBA 699 -- You must be pre-approved to take this course. You must file a GBA 699 request form with the MBA Office no later than the 4th week of the semester prior to enrollment in GBA 699. Before you can be approved, you must complete all second year core courses, have no more than two electives left to take with GBA, and you must have been Advanced to Candidacy.
If you plan to take GBA 699 in fall 2014, you must file your request by the 4th week of Spring 2014