Master of Business Administration
CSU Long Beach provides an AACSB accredited 48-unit MBA Program. Additionally, as one of the few California member-schools in the nation-wide Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the MBA program is at the forefront of refining graduate education. There are several MBA Program options available to students including the Self-Paced Evening MBA, the Saturday MBA Program, and the One-Year Daytime Accelerated MBA Program.
All Programs allow candidates to pursue graduate studies while keeping personal and career commitments. Our students come from a wide variety of backgrounds such as education, the entertainment industry, consulting, law and law enforcement, utilities, and the medical field. An MBA balances well with all these careers.
- Saturday MBA students put their knowledge to the test in Morocco.
- S-MBA Team Wins 2nd Place in CA Higher Education Conference on Sustainability
- We will have Spring 2014 Admissions to the Evening MBA
- NEW INFO SESSION DATE ADDED FOR MAY 16, 2013
- Congratulations to our MBA Program!! We were mentioned in the "Common Ground" newsletter of CSULB's Center for Community Engagement (CCE) as having created two new MBA Service Learning Courses (GBA 695 & GBA 699) that are focused on projects at the Villages at Cabrillo in Long Beach. We're very proud of all who are involved in this!!!
- MBA's apply their knowledge in sustainability to their careers, community, and personal lives
- MBA Program Adds Sustainability
- Saturday MBA Students Learn about Sustainability & the Business Enterprise
- We are now accepting either the GMAT or GRE tests as part of the application process.
- Charter Cable System TV Commercial for CSULB's MBA Programs
- Live Chat with the Admissions Manager via Yahoo! Messenger and Skype. Get information and updates: Yahoo ID marifree16 - - Skype ID csulb-mba
- CBA Named Among the Nation's Top Business Schools by The Princeton Review
- GMAT preparation workshop Information
- GRE Preparation Workshop Information
- MBA Program Curriculum and Course Desciptions