- Ph D, Lancaster University, 2007
- MS, Lancaster University, 2002
- Diploma BA , The Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 1995
- Assistant Professor, California State University, Long Beach (2008 - Present)
- Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Brownsville (2007 - 2008)
- Teaching Assistant, Lancaster University, UK (2004 - 2007)
- Senior Accountant, XEROX (CHINA) LTD, Shanghai, China (1998 - 2001)
- Financial Accountant, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Shanghai, China (1997 - 1998)
- Cost Accountant, Philips and Yaming Lighting Ltd, Shanghai, China (1995 - 1997)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesJournal Article, Academic Journal
- "Additional Evidence on Analysts' Decision to Issue Disaggregated Earnings Forecasts: Strategic Biasing" (2012), Abacus.
- How Many Times Forecasted Earnings Should the Firm be Traded At? An Examination of Financial Analysis' Use of P/E Rations (2011), Proceedings of the 2011 American Accounting Association Western Regional Meeting.
- "Is the Relationship Between Analysts' Stock Recommendations and Growth Affected by Risk?" (2010), AAA Western Region Annual Meeting 2010.
- "How Do Analysts make Stock Recommendations?" (2009), American Accounting Association Western Regional Annual Meeting.
- Design4Integration Workshop, "Integrative Performance Measurement," Design4Integration, ( , 2010)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, "Fundamentals and Incentives as Determinants of Financial Analysts' Stock Recommendations," London School of Economics and Political Science, London, U.K ( , 2007)
- Lancaster University, "Growth and Risks as Determinants of Financial Analysts' Stock Recommendations," Lancaster University, United Kingdom ( , 2006)