- Ph D, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 2007
Major: Production and Operations Management
- MA, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2001
- BA, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 1998
Major: Logistics Economics
- Assistant Professor, California State University, Long Beach (2007 - Present)
- Instructor, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (2005 - 2007)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (2004 - 2005)
- Operation/ Warehouse Director, Beijing Industrial Automation and Control Corp., China (2000 - 2003)
- Marketing Research Analyst Intern, Beijing Hengxin Consulting Group Corp., China (2000 - 2000)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesJournal Article, Academic Journal
- "Controlling Power Retailer's Gray Activities Through Contract Design" (2012), Production and Operations Management.
- "Impact of Introducing a Direct Channel on Supply Chain Performance" (2010), International Journal of Electronic Business.
- "A Non-Invasive Software Architecture Style for RFID Data Provisioning" (2010), International Journal of Applied Logistics.
- "Motivating Retail Marketing Effort: Optimal Contract Design" (2009), Production and Operations Management.
- "The Effect of Organizational Culture Stemming from National Culture towards Quality Management Deployment" (2008), Total Quality Management and Business Excellence.
- "Fighting Gray Market with Marketing Effort" (2006), Decision Sciences Institute Proceedings.
- "National Culture and National Entrepreneurial Activity" (2005), Journal of Midwest International Business Research.
- Design4Integration Workshop, "Integrative Performance Measurement," Design4Integration, ( , 2010)
- Southern California Regional Workshop, "Performance, Accountability and Assessment," McGraw Hill, ( , 2010)
- 2009 INFORMS Annual Meeting, "Coordinating a Marketing Channel in Presence of a Power Retailer," INFORMS, San Diego, CA ( , 2009)
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, "Controlling Power Retailer's Gray Activities with Contract Design," , Seattle, Washington (November , 2007)
- Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) Annual Meeting, "The Role of Marketing Effort in Managing Gray Market Activities," , Boston, Massachusetts (April , 2006)