- Ph D, University of Illinois , 1994
Major: Business Administration
- MA, Western Michigan University, 1987
- Vordiplom in Business and Economics, Freie University at Berlin, 1985
- Vocational Degree in Banking, Fachoberschule fur Banken and Versicherungen and Berlin, 1983
- Associate Professor , California State University, Long Beach (2007 - Present)
- Assistant Professor , California State University, Long Beach (2001 - 2007)
- Assistant Professor, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan (1994 - 2001)
- Research Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1987 - 1994)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1990 - 1990)
- Graduate Assistant, Western Michigan University (1986 - 1986)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesJournal Article, Academic Journal
- "Antecedents of Ethical Consumption Activities in Germany and the United States" (2010), Australasian Marketing Journal.
- "Strategic Flexibility and Information Technology Properties: Competitive Advantage and Asset Specificity" (2006), Advances in Competitiveness Research.
- "Extracting Value from the Supply Chain with Mobile Technologies" (2002), Journal of Internet Commerce.
- Attitudes Towards Female Managers: Germany and the U.S. (2009), U.S. Proceedings of the 51st Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business.
- MBA Revitalization Conference, "Board Based Skill Application: Value Chain Management," CBA - MBA , CSULB (February 5, 2010)
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, "Strategic Flexibility and Information Technology Properties: Competitive Advantage and Asset Specificity," Academy of Management, Seattle, WA ( , 2003)
- CSULB-CBA Symposium on Collegiate School of Business Teaching, "Using Simulations in the Business Classrooms: Overview and Experiences," , Long Beach, CA (April 25, 2003)