- Ph D, University of Texas, 1995
Major: Information Systems
- MBA, University of Texas , 1990
Major: Information Systems
- BS, National Chiao-Tung University, 1987
Major: Transportation Engineering and Management
- Chair, Information Systems Department, California State University, Long Beach (2009 - Present)
- Professor, California State University, Long Beach (2002 - Present)
- Associate Professor, California State University, Long Beach (1998 - 2002)
- Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts (1995 - 1998)
- Assistant Instructor, University of Texas at Austin (1991 - 1995)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesConference Proceeding
- "Evidence of Financial Restatements and Sarbanes-Oxley Act" (2013), Western Decision Sciences Institute.
- "A Formal Model for Data Error Propagation and Identification" (2009), International Decision Sciences Institute Proceedings.
- "Data Communication and Row-Level Error Identification" (2009), Proceedings of the 10th World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society International Conference on Automation and Information.
- "A Theoretical and Technical Model of an External Continuous Auditing System" (2007), The Sixth Wuhan Conference on E-Business.
- "Impact of Electronic Commerce and Regulatory Environment on the Designing of Continuous Auditing Systems" (2007), The Sixth Wuhan Conference on E-Business.
- "Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems that Manage Customer Relations: A Survey Theory and Practice" (2006), The 11th Annual Conference of the Asia Pacific Decision Sciences Institute.
- "E-Commerce Applications and Perceived Importance - An Empirical Study" (2005), 10th Annual Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Decision Sciences Institute.
- "Distribution Channel Evolution After the Introduction of Electronic Commerce" (2004), Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Business.
- "Efficiency and Productivity in IT Industry for OECD Countries" (2003), 7th International Conference of the Western Decision Sciences Institute.
- "Models in Electronic Commerce Channel Distribution" (2003), 7th International Conference of the Western DSI.
- "Complemantary Adoption and Organization of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems" (2003), Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems.
- "Comparing Usage of Mobile Commerce in Taiwan, USA and Germany" (2006), International Journal of Services Technology and Management.
- "Four Models of Internet-Enabled Distribution Structures" (2005), Information Systems Management.
- "Beyond Productivity-Productivity and the Three Types of Efficiency of Information Technology Industry" (2003), Information and Software Technology.