- Ph D, Ross Business School, University of Michigan, 1982
- MBA, Ross Business School, University of Michigan, 1973
- BS, The University of Michigan, 1971
Major: Industrial Engineering
- Director, Graduate Programs and Executive Education Office, California State University, Long Beach (2009 - Present)
- Professor, California State University, Long Beach (2000 - Present)
- Associate Professor, California State University, Long Beach (1988 - 1999)
- Lecturer, California State University, Long Beach (1987 - 1988)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (1984 - 1987)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan (1980 - 1984)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesConference Proceeding
- The Influence of Social Media in Creating 2-way Risk Communication International Association of Wildland Fire.
- "Do Sweat the Small Stuff: Successful Strategies for Staffing the Marketing Podium" (2009), MEA Conference.
- "All in the Family: Toward a Consumer-Centered Framework of Cross Cultural Privacy" (2008), 2008 Marketing and Public Policy Conference Proceedings.
- "Do As I Say, Not As I Do: An Empirical Exploration of the Privacy Paradox" (2004), American Marketing Association Winter Educator's Conference Proceeding.
- Investigating Privacy Across Cultures; Implications for Marketing and Consumer Research (2003), Proceedings of the Ninth Cross Cultural Research Conference.
- "Curriculum Revision and Cultural Change: A Joint Faculty Development and Faculty Governance Approach" (2011), To Improve the Academy.
- The Influence of Social Media in Creating 2-way Risk Communication (2011), International Association of Wildland Fire.
- "Standing in the Footprint: Including the Self in the Privacy Debate and Policy Development" (2009), Journal of Consumer Affairs.
- "The Privacy Paradox: Personal Information Disclosure Intentions Versus Behaviors" (2007), Journal of Consumer Affairs.
- 2011 IAWF Conference, ""The Influence of Social Media in Creating 2-Way Risk Communication," , Seattle, Washington (April , 2011)
- MBA Revitalization Workshops, "," , ( , 2010)
- Design4Integration Workshops, "," , (June , 2010)
- 2005 Academy of Management Annual Meeting, "Corporate International Diversification: The Impact of Foreign Competition, Industry Globalization and Product Diversification," Academy of Management , Honolulu, Hawaii (August , 2005)
- State Insurance Trade Association Conference, "Building Communications Bridges Before Disaster Strikes," , San Diego, CA (October , 2003)
- National Fire Safe Council Conference, "Getting Past Today to Begin Shaping Tomorrow- Strategic Planning for Fire Safe Councils," , Lake Tahoe, CA (May , 2003)