David has been a part of the California State University system since 1979, having taught at Sacramento State and Long Beach State. He is the current advisor of Beta Alpha Psi. He has served as department chair and chair of the Undergraduate Programs Committees, and Faculty Council.
Teaching Interests: Primary teaching interest is Taxation. Also, teaches auditing, and financial and cost accounting.
Research Interests: Taxation
- Ph D, University of Northern Colorado, 1982
Major: Business (Accounting)
- MA, University of Northern Colorado, 1972
- BS, California State University at Los Angeles, 1963
- Professor, California State University, Long Beach (1989 - Present)
- Associate Professor, California State University, Long Beach (1983 - 1988)
- Associate Professor, California State University, Sacramento (1979 - 1983)
- Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin, Platteville (1976 - 1979)
- Staff Auditor, Laventhol and Horwarth, CPA's (1963 - 1963)