I Joined the department of Finance as an assistant professor in 2011. I got Bachelor's degree in International Business, MA in Communication and Phd in Accountancy.
Teaching Interests: Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting
Research Interests: Earnings management, tone analysis and limited attention.
- Ph D, University of California, Irvine, 2011
- MA, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, 2005
Major: Master of Arts in Communication
- BA, Soochow University, China, 2002
Major: International Business English
- Teaching Assistant, University of California, Irvine (2007 - 2011)
- Teaching Instructor, University of California, Irvine (2010 - 2010)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (2003 - 2005)
- Teaching Instructor, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (2004 - 2004)
- OEM Engineer, Maintek Computer Co., LTD. (2002 - 2003)
- CEO Assistant, Beijing Easygo Tech Co (2001 - 2001)
Research and Scholarly ActivitiesConference Proceeding
- "Comparison Between Traditional and New Media in Business Communication - A Survey of Business Major Students" (2013), Western Decision Science Institute Meeting.
- Western Decision Science Institute 2013 Annual Meeting, "COMPARISON BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND NEW MEDIA IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION – A SURVEY OF BUSINESS MAJOR STUDENTS," DSI, Long Beach ( , )
- 2012 AAA Financial Accounting and Reporting Section Mid-Year Meeting, "Tone Management," AAA Financial Accounting, ( , 2011)