Dean’s Update, January 24, 2012
Ukleja Center and Long Beach Chamber to Feature Pat Haden at Leading the Ethical Organization Seminar on March 29
The Ukleja Center and Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce are partnering again on the Leading the Ethical Organization seminar at the Long Beach Hyatt on Thursday morning, March 29. The breakfast keynote speaker will be Pat Haden, who is leading the University of Southern California athletic department as it navigates through the turbulent waters resulting from NCAA sanctions. The Ukleja Center will be presenting Pat Haden with its 2012 John Wooden Ethics in Leadership Award at the event. There will also be a panel of business leaders discussing ethics in the workplace.
The flyer provides information about Pat Haden and the seminar. If you would like to attend, please let me know and I will arrange a seat for you. If you know anyone who might like to hear Pat Haden speak, please forward the flyer to them. We are looking for event sponsors and would welcome your help in getting the word out.
Last June, the Ukleja Center and Chamber offered the inaugural Leading the Ethical Organization seminar at which Ken Blanchard was the keynote speaker. With over 450 attendees, it was a very successful seminar that also included a panel discussion. We want to build from the success of that seminar this year.
In This Issue
- International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition Strong in 2012
- Ukleja Center and Long Beach Chamber to Feature Pat Haden at Leading the Ethical Organization Seminar on March 29
- CBA Accreditation Team Attends AACSB Seminars
- Accountancy Faculty Visit Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt
- Finance Department Hires New Tenure Track Faculty Member
- Global Investment Research Challenge Organized by Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Art Levine Honored by the Association of Media & Entertainment Counsel
- Enrollment Update
- SCPD Mentor Event Update
- Building Improvements