Activities & Events
Join the CSULB Alumni and Friends for the Spring networking mixer
Wednesday February 18th @ 6pm at the Sababa Restaurant & Lounge in Long Beach Click and Register Here.
We are looking for personal connections to expand our lives.
- Meet fellow CSULB Alumni and Friends of the college from all walks of life:
• future strategic partners…
• future clients…
• future employers and employees…
• future friends…
- Learn how the CSULB CBA Alumni and Friends and your College of Business is working hard to
• Help alumni and friends develop personally and professionally
• Enhance each others' business success
• Support the CBA and it's students.
RSVP for this free event today and please feel free to invite associates who could benefit. Click and Register Here.
“Why Employee Engagement is Worth Your Time and Money?”
The CBA Alumni and Friends Network partnered with Critical Mass Radio to host an engaging panel event at The Pointe on November 20, 2014. With Richard Franzi as moderator, panelists Kevin Cape (Director of Corporate Soul, Jetsuite), Nellie Fox (Region 200 Campus Manager, Target), Todd Scherwin (Regional Managing Partner, Fisher & Philips), and Dana Sumpter (Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Human Resources Management) discussed and answered questions about the importance of employee engagement. Over 100 alumni, students, and community members attended the event.
CBA Alumni & Friends Network Hosted Employee Engagement Panel at The Pointe
Manager for Corporate Soul : JetSuite
Regional Managing Partner: Fisher and Phillips - Los Angeles
Assistant Professor : Management & Human Resource Management Department
California State University, Long Beach
Region 200 Campus Manager
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition