Participating faculty should meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Participate in governance issues through policy formation and/or voting
- Services on department, college or University committees.
- Serves as an academic advisor or tutor.
- Engages in extracurricular activities, such as advising student organizations or working actively with CBA business community boards.
- Participates in curriculum development and/or learning assessment.
- Serves as a course coordinator for a core course.
- Participates in other significant intellectual or operational activities of the College.