Fall 2014 Announcements
- Master of Science degree program in Supply Chain Management, effective fall 2015
- Monitoring Local Small Businesses
- Saturday MBA Alumni see their Alternative Energy Sustainability project implemented at The Villages
- New Director of Business Graduate Programs
- Lori Brown talks about her latest publication: 'Extra-Role Time, Burnout, and Commitment: The Power of Promises Kept'
- Legal Studies in Business Professor Appointed to Long Beach Board of Water Commissioners
- CSULB’s College of Business Administration Teams Win Trophies in the 50th Annual International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition
- VITA Program Very Successful in 2014 Tax Season
- Marketing Professor Receives Award for Research
- Department of Marketing Recognized for Student Success Efforts
- SCPD Corporate Mentoring Program 2014-15 (*.pdf)
- Keynote remarks given by Mohamed El-Erian at Living Ethics Every Day Seminar (*.pdf)
- Accountancy Professor Elected to Professional Councils
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
Welcome to the website of the College of Business Administration at California State University, Long Beach. The CBA's core values are engagement, execution, and excellence. Continue Reading...
|2014:||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
|2013:||Jan. 25 • Apr. 8 • Jun. 14 • Aug. 16 • Dec. 20|
|2012:||Jan. 25 • Mar. 29 • Apr. 6 • Jun. 22 • Aug. 14 • Dec. 19|
|2011:||Jun. 8 • Aug. 2 • Sept. 22 • Oct. 22 • Dec. 16|
The College of Business Administration
is proud to be the host of the
BUSINESS STRATEGY COMPETITION
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.