Download: 2012-2013 CBA Annual Report (PDF)
Fall 2013 Announcements
- College of Business Administration at CSULB Listed in Princeton Review’s 2014 'Best 295 Business Schools'
- CSULB Business and Engineering Students Team to Win The Boeing Co.'s Case Study Competition
- CBA Beta Alpha Psi Recognized as Superior Chapter for a Second Year
- College of Business Administration at Cal State Long Beach Listed in Princeton Review's 2014 Edition of 'Best 295 Business Schools'
- Professor Studies Consumer Online Behavior; Appears in Consumer Reports
- Boeing Co. Sponsoring Business Case Study Competition
for Cal State Long Beach Undergraduate, Graduate Students
- Accelerated MBA Students help Italian Winery north of Rome
- The CSULB Bouton Creek Bike Path Project - Sustainability and the Business Organization - Saturday MBA Team
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
Welcome to the website of the College of Business Administration at California State University, Long Beach. The CBA's core values are engagement, execution, and excellence. Continue Reading...
|2013:||Jan. 25th • Apr. 8th • Jun. 14th • Aug. 16th|
|2012:||Jan. 25th • Mar. 29th • Apr. 6th • Jun. 22nd • Aug. 14th • Dec. 19th|
|2011:||Jun. 8th • Aug. 2nd • Sept. 22nd • Oct. 22nd • Dec. 16th|
The College of Business Administration
is proud to be the host of the
BUSINESS STRATEGY COMPETITION
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.