Saturday April 25, 2020
1:00-5:00pm in the Hall of Science
Join us for an afternoon of fun with science and math! Admission is free and open to the public. Donations are greatly appreciated. Families are encouraged to attend.
- Tour the Shark and Marine Labs
- Learn Shark and Beach Safety at the Shark Shack
- Daytime Astronomy
- Challenge Yourself with Math
- Explore Atoms and Elements
- The Pysics of Straw Wars
- Meet the Robotic "Obi-Wan Coyote"
- Learn About Local Coyotes and Skunks from the Mammal Lab
- Hands-On Tour of the Museum Collections of Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Plants, Bugs, and More
- Dig into Hands-On Science at the Science Learning Center
- Natural Hazards in Long Beach: Earthquakes, Floods, Tsunamis
- Secrets of Rocks, Minerals, and Crystals
Additional details will be added as the event approaches.